HIV - International Expert Forum
Anal fingering
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Anal fingering

Hi Dr,

I posted on the HIV Prevention Forum, but I would like to have a second opinion.

I went to a massage parlor in Thailand. At the end of the massage, the masseuse masturbated be and insert her finger in my anus for 30 seconds. I'm worried because I have a lot of hemorrhoids and looks like she has a lot of clients and I'm don't know the status of her previous clients.

Any real risk for HIV? Do you know any risky situation where fingering can be a risk? Any test required?

I'm very anxious and I to forget this episode.

Thanks
1024580_tn?1331577721
Hello,
Thank you fro your post.
Anal fingering and a hand job are not considered sexual practices that would pose any HIV risk.  Therefore I do not believe that you need testing under the above mentioned circumstances.
Best wishes,
Dr José
3 Comments
Blank
Even if the masseuse had semen from a previous client or from her and I have hemmoroides ?
Blank
Please help me Doctor!

I'm very worried :((
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
936016_tn?1332769204
Dr Sean CummingsBlank
FreedomHealth
London,
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank