HIV - International Expert Forum
Doctors opinion appreciated
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Doctors opinion appreciated
Hi there,
Ive been worrying for a few months now.Im a straight male and approximately 4 months ago i met another male online. For around 30 minutes he masturbated me, i didn't ejaculate however and didn't touch his penis. This is the only sexual encounter ive ever had with a male. Ive been toying with the idea of getting tested at my local GUM clinic as a result. I realise that mutual masturbation carries very little risk but i seem to over think these things. I ordered 3 rapid home test kits from China (the ones you do yourself and the results are ready in a few minutes) the site i bought them from says they're FDA approved. All 3 appeared negative when i performed them.

My questions are:
1) Do i need testing at my GUM clinic?
2) Should i take the test kits as being conclusive?

Kind Regards
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
936016_tn?1332769204
Hello,

Relax.

There is no chance - at all - of you catching anything from this. You don't need to worry about it or have any tests.

If you are planning on having sex with males again then I would always suggest having a hepatitis B vaccination course and you may wish to consider wart virsu - HPV vaccination.

You will NOT get a disease from what you have described.

Best wishes, Sean
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank