HIV - International Expert Forum
Dr.Jose, my friend's question

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Dr.Jose, my friend's question
My friend made love with CSW , oral with condom , enter the vagina with condom. During the process , change condom one time,  may be little secretion touch his penis. He confirm the condoms is ok, his penis hasn’t any fresh wound. I told him it is safe, without any risk of STD and HIV , don’t need be tested. He is still afraid of STD and HIV. Please give him some suggestion. Thank you very much.
Thank you for your post.
Provided the condom remained in place and intact during the oral sex and the penetration, there is no risk of HIV or any other STD.  That is why they call it 'safe sex'.  The only justification for your friend to be tested is for his peace of mind, as it is not really necessary as he was not at risk.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Thank you!