HIV - International Expert Forum
HIV RİSK
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
HIV RİSK
Dear Doctors

I had an intercourse with Moroccan CSW 9 days ago. I had protected vaginal and oral sex. Oral sex was maximum 1 minutes and vaginal sex maximum 2 minutes. I believe there was no break on my condom because I didn't see any. After I took off condom she came over me and sat. She started to enjoy herself for a while. She did not sit exactly on my penis , but around my belly and genital areas. I am afraid that her vagina may have touched to my penis. She touched my penis with her hands also. After  we finished I went to bathroom and washed my hands genital areas and penis with water and soap. Also we had small kisses not so deep. For info I am circumcised

Here my questions and things I am worry about.

1. Can I be infected when she sat on me by touching her vagina ?

2. These kisses can cause any problem ?

3. If her vaginal fluids spread on my penis when I wash this area it can be transmitted by my hands ?

and for 2 3 days I have small pain on my throat. It makes me worry so much also. I can't focus on my work and my girl friend. I don't know what to do.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1024580 tn?1331577721
Hello,
Thank you very much for your post.  here are your answers:

1. Can I be infected when she sat on me by touching her vagina ?
CERTAINLY NOT WITH HIV

2. These kisses can cause any problem ?
NOT AT ALL, KISSES ARE GENERALLY SAFE. NO RISK OF HIV AT ALL WHATSOEVER

3. If her vaginal fluids spread on my penis when I wash this area it can be transmitted by my hands ?
I DON'T THINK SO.

In summary, I can say that I do not beleive that you put yourself at any risk, and certainly no risk of HIV.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Thanks so much

My last question is Do I need any test for HIV ?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...