HIV - International Expert Forum
HIV Worries after meeting with a girlfriend

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Greetings all- I feel v silly- I had a drunken moment with a friend of a friend the other night.  She did unprotected oral on me and I masturbated her fairly vigorously as well as anally aroused her with a finger.  I was unable to sustain an erection, and I had a condom on when she tried to put me inside her vagina.   I was inside her (protected) for 10 seconds maximum.  

I'm so annoyed I let myself lose focus as she pulled the condom off me and performed oral on me. I did try to put the condom back on- but I think I put it on inside out!!  I'm beside myself with angst and worry about this in partiicular- even although my droopy little fellow (penis) wasn't able to stay straight inside her- like I say, I seemed to flop around for 10 seconds, there was no 'pumping' or 'grinding' .  Was there a huge risk from putting the condom back on inside out from fluids from her?   I have no reason to beleive she's in an 'at risk' category of women that I know, no reason at all.  I'm just trying to assess my risks at this stage.  

She was very excited at the masturbation and she came a few times- I'm worried about this hugely.  

Thanks in advance for any advice offered.

Sincerely,

James.
Hello James,
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum.
From the description of events, I do not beleive that you have put yourself at risk of HIV infection.  Receiving oral sex and fingering do not pose any HIV risk, and the very brief penetration with a condom upside down would pose very negligible risk, if any, as I would think that there was no HIV risk.  In any case, she would have to be HIV positive in the first place, which seem statistically unlikely.
In summary, I do not think that you need to worry about HIV at all whatsoever as you did not really put yourself at risk in this incident.
Best wishes,
Dr José