HIV - International Expert Forum
Have sex with sex worker

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Have sex with sex worker

Dear dr.
  I am from China.So my English is poor.Please read patiently.
  Just several days ago,I have sex with a prostitute.Of course during the sex I wear two condoms.After the sex I check the condoms by blowing air into them.The condoms do not leak.So I thought the condoms are not broken.BUT I can't be sure if there is some little hole in the condoms.I am afraid that I must be get HIV from these little hole.
During the sex the prostitute kissed my nipple,my left nipple was red. And she touched my back of my body.There some body fluid on her hands.My back have congestion,but not wounds.Also the prostitue give me a hand jop.
Dear Dr.I am so fraid now.I must be get HIV.I can't face my wife,I am very sorry to her.
What can I do now?
I am afraid that I think that you are totally overreacting, possibly as a consequence of guilt, perhaps?
Your sexual encounter was safe and would have not posed any risk of an STD, and certainly not HIV.  I can assure you that you are not going to die as a consequence of this sexual encounter.
Just for your information, prognosis and life expectancy for most HIV positive individuals on treatment is excellent nowadays.
Best wishes,
Dr José
And after sex I took off the condoms and clean my penis.When I took off them my hands get some body fluid of the prostitute.My glans (glands) penis must be get some fluid.It's a big mistake,I can't forgive myself.I'm sorry to my family.
Dear Dr, HOW LONG CAN I LIVE?
When I have sex,I feel my scrotum and base of penis  get some fluid of the prostitute.Though there is not wounds,but the skin there is red.
I afraid there is many little hole that MY EYES CAN'T SEE,Though the condoms don't leak.I must get HIV.
Can I live for 10 years?
Look forward to your reply,Dear DR.I want to live longer!
Dear Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia
   Hello, I read your reply, I feel calm.Please forgive me for my manic and disturbed.I hope you understand what was my feeling.
  I want to konw several questions followed,look forward to your answer,Thanks very much.
  1, I blow the condom, the condom does not leak,does that mean this condom is complete?
  2, The prostitute kissed my nipples, was this a risk?
   3, the base of the penis and scrotum skin is red, but no bleeding.Can I get HIV by the location of the skin touches the prostitute's fluid?
   4, And after sex I took off the condoms and clean my penis.When I took off them my hands get some body fluid of the prostitute.My glans (glands) penis must be get some fluid,Is this a risk?
   5,There some body fluid on the prostitute's hands.My back have congestion,but not wounds or bleeding.Is this a risk?
   7,You became a doctor for so many years,haveyou seen the one who get hiv by the behavior as mine?
   8,Do you think I must get a HIV test?by when?
   Look forward to your reply, once again forgive for my manic and disturbed.Thank you very much.

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia, MD, MRCGP, PhD
As I mentioned before, there was no risk at all of HIV infection and therefore you do not need to get tested.
Regards,
Dr José
I think I understand your meaning.
Any behavior of mine is no risk.So I do not need to be so nervous.
Thanks for your answer.
Wish you a happy life.

PS:If you come to China one day ,must message me.I will give you a happy diner.
I made love to a sex worker, though with condom after the sex I found out that the condom slip down a little not fall down. What can I do?