HIV - International Expert Forum
Help really scared

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Help really scared

Really scared I had protected oral sex.. With a escort..  From a website.. And during oral a pimple popped and blood was coming out in my Pubic hair and her salvia got to and on it..  What are the chances of hiv and herpes? Scared her mouth was probably bleeding as well Went to the doctor 3 times all told me I'm fine but I have a gf and scared to have sex with her now..  Also I'm having itchy feeling in pubic hair mf my testicles feel heavy can that be from real bad aniexty ?
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum.
The fact that you received oral sex with a condom on, that is safe and it would have involved no risk at all.  The bleeding pimple should be of no concern as saliva does not carry HIV.  No need to worry about HIV as it would be impossible for you to become infected that way.  The possibility of herpes is also highly unlikely under these circumstances.
My advice to you is to try to forget it and move on.  No need to worry, no need to get tested.
Best wishes,
Dr José
This happend 12 days ago... And if her hand was pushing down on my pimple while the salvia was there forcing it to go in?
The escort also took a swab test today and it came back negative but still waiting on blood test! Scared to have sex with gf?
Please answer this happened in America ..
Thank you doc. So even if her hand was pushing on it where the salvia is at it's no risk ? I also have aches in my body plus on and off testicle pain the escort took a hiv swab test  came back negative she said .. Just scared ima pass something to my gf? What if the condom had a small leak ? That's all my questions ! And Thanks
Please answer
Also it was a big pimple someone answer me please
Do I get another question
Dear doctor

I am a gay guy, in the recent 12 months I did unprotected oral sex for many guys. But I haven't had any anal sex. Do u think that's risky and do I need to do a HIV blood test ?