HIV - International Expert Forum
Oral sex concern
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Oral sex concern

About five weeks ago two sex workers performed oral sex on me with a condom. As it turns out I did have a lesion, though it wasn't bleeding. About two weeks ago I noticed a blister in my mouth that could be described as clear or waxy, and this past week I've had some acne, which I don't normally have. The acne is not really rash like since it isn't in a cluster or red/brown. A few white heads here and there, and not all at once, that it to say i had one one day and a couple other on other days, though i shaved yesterdaynand have had atnleast five today. I want to explain some to razor burn. Anyway, I know it's unlikely that the condom broke, and I didn't ejaculate in their mouths, still I am concerned. What is my likely risk?
1024580_tn?1331577721
Hello,
Thank you for your post.
Your risk of HIV infection is zero.  Therefore none of these symptoms have anything to do with HIV or any other STD.  In fact, even if you had not used a condom, there would have been no HIV risk at all whatosever.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
936016_tn?1332769204
Dr Sean CummingsBlank
FreedomHealth
London,
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker