HIV - International Expert Forum
Oral sex for 20mins and have a 3mm*2mm Penis trauma

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

i'm male. 5 days ago a CSW give me a very hard oral sex for about 20min. I did not wash my penis after that. 2 days later i found there's a trauma on my penis,on the middle of penis. It's about 3mm*2mm. I think it caused by that female's tooth.

Now i'm very worried about HIV. I do not know whether she has HIV or her mouth was bleeding during the oral sex.
I googled and found someone said if her has little trauma in her mouth then i maybe infection. Or if there's any little trauma in my penis then i'll get a big chance to HIV.
My question is

1.the result of google is true?
2. Is this a risk for HIV? How much?
3. Should i do a test for HIV?
4. If i do the test after 2 weeks, is it strong enough to tell the result? Or should i wait until 4 weeks?

Thanks!
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum.
I will answer each of your questions here below:

1.the result of google is true?
THE RISK OF HIV INFECTION THROUGH RECEIVING ORAL SEX IS CONSIDERED TO BE ZERO, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE LADY BEING HIV POSITIVE.  THE REASON FOR THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT SALIVA NEUTRALISES THE VIRUS, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF HAVING SOME BLOOD IN HER MOUTH.

2. Is this a risk for HIV? How much?
NO RISK.

3. Should i do a test for HIV?
THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO GET TESTED AS THERE WAS NO RISK; THE ONLY JUSTIFICATION FOR A TEST WOULD BE FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A TEST, THIS WOULD ONLY BE CONCLUSIVE IF YOU GET A HIV DUO OR COMBO TEST AFTER 4 WEEKS OF THE ENCOUNTER.

Best wishes,
Dr José
I'm sure the trauma was caused by that CSW during the oral sex. But i did not feel too much pain. I'm worried about the new trauma would bleeding in her mouth and that will cause HIV...

Please somebody answer my question. And do not just tell me Yes or No. Please give me some theory to support it. Thanks
Thank you doctor.

I just want to make it clear. Do you mean even if i have a new trauma on my penis during the oral sex and she has some blood in her mouth? In this case i still have no risk of HIV?

Thank you a lot!
The risk would be negligible indeed.  You need to have an open wound, freshly done and bleeding, and she would need to have a significant amount of blood in her mouth without any saliva.  Therefore I would say that in your situation there was no risk of HIV.
Regards,
Dr José
It was too dark and i can't see her mouth.
My trauma is on forceskin and when i found it already has crust. I'm not sure whether it's bleeding when she gave me oral sex. But i can sure it caused by her tooth.

So my question is , how large size of trauma and how much blood to bleed would you think will have some risk? Mine is about 3mm*2mm,not deep but i can see the pink flesh after get rid of the crust.

Thank you doctor and sorry for asking again.
I have almost the same doubts as yours, in Western countries, they strongly believe that once the virus exposed to air, it becomes inactive and can not infect any more even it is still alive. but in Singapore and HK where I lived in and living in, even the doctors from UK said it is a risk to have body fluid on wounds.... I am very confused here too. different doctors have different sayings.............