HIV - International Expert Forum
Please help me... I am overwhelmed worried...

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

I will try to provide all details, so please read my every word. I both used condoms, and I don't think either of them failed

1) Its last year. I was given protected oral&vaginal sex from a sex worker. After ejaculation, I can tell my sperm was inside the condom. She said she was tested 6 months ago which was negative. However, starting the 2nd day after that sex, I had a fever (99.5-100.5) for nearly a week. I put a few all-nighters before, so maybe I was not in a healthy condition. Then I got several diarrhea in the following month (mostly after I ate some spicy food). I was so scared that I did not dare to go to hospital to test, so I bought the OralQuick In-Home test. I tested myself on the 3rd, 6th and 9th weeks and they’re all negative. But they said only a test after 3 months would be valid. I did not dare to test again after 3 months...

Q1: Do you think my three test results (OralQuick In-Home Test) at 3rd, 6th, and 9th weeks are sufficiently conclusive? I just heard that oral test usually detects antibodies later than blood test, but I found some replies on the forum said a test after 6 weeks is enough
Q2: Do my fever&diarrhea have anything to do with HIV?

2) The second is 10-11 weeks ago. I was given protected oral and vaginal sex from a Chinese sex worker (in the US). She didnt know her HIV status at all and she didnt care about it that much... I used TWO condoms. During the sex, I felt sometimes the outer condom was quite dry (she had very little vaginal fluid), but I didn't use any lubricate. After ejaculation my sperm was in my inner condom, but the outer one doesnt look broken either. So far I haven't got any test, but this week, all the warts on my hands (I have had warts for 3 years but they were never like this) became very red and itchy. My girlfriend got a cold and cough, but recovered in 4 days

Q3: Do our symptoms have anything to do with the HIV at all?
Q4: Do I need to be tested? Am I 100% free of risk?

Thanks!
just a typo:

After ejaculation my sperm was in my inner condom, *but* the outer one doesnt look broken either.

instead of *and*
just a typo:

After ejaculation my sperm was in my inner condom, *and* the outer one doesnt look broken either.

instead of *but*
I know I should go to get a test to clear my anxiety, but in fact there is no one in the world knowing this truth... I don't want to tell anyone. In another hand, I don't dare to go to test by myself because I am extremely worried that if I got a positive test result, I will pass out...

Therefore, I will highly rely on an expert's help... If I am 100% safe and I don't need to be tested at all, that would be great...

I have some knowledge of HIV and I used to teach my friends to clear their anxiety. However, when things really happened on me, I cannot be rational and logic any more...

I know the importance of using condom for every single sex, and I am kind of sure that if the condom did not fail, there should be 0% risk. However, I was crazy that why I always got symptoms after each encounter...

The wart symptom really killed my mind. Because I could not find a good reason for it taking place at this time. Why did they suddenly became so itchy? Why didn't this happen in the past 3+ years?...But also I heard that real symptoms of HIV would not occur after 1 month. This is the 11th week, so should I get somehow relieved?
according to your last encounter with protection(using condoms). you never have risk atall. hiv can not transmit the way. i can understand your anxiety. usually an antibody test at 8 weeks is enough to know your status that you are negative.