HIV - International Expert Forum
Really worried over repeated low to no risk exposures

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Hi Sean,
  I think I am hit by the HIV anxiety again. I have engaged in numerous what you will call low to virtually no risk activities, such as massage with happy endings, and on 4 occasions protected oral sex. Recently  I am very very worried about my health and I decided to stop engage in these activities because the risk and anxiety are simply not worth it.  
  A little more details on the activities I engaged in. During the massage with happy endings I have never fingered the workers and the workers never masturbated themselves while giving me the massage. I did kiss one worker for probably 1 minute.
  For the protected oral sex, I didn't ejaculate in any of them. The workers always had to remove the condoms and gave me a handjob til completion. Two things really haunt me about these oral exposures. First, I think couple days, maybe only two or three, after the first protected oral exposure, I had a bump on my penis shaft. I think it might be herpes.  Second, the third and fourth protected oral happened together. The first oral sex was protected but I wasn't able ejaculate so she went on giving me a unprotected handjob. Then I asked for oral sex again, she used the SAME condom she used for the previous oral sex, it only lasted for a little while because I still wasn't able to ejaculate. So I went to find another prostitute for oral sex. She put on a condom for me but she cleaned off the lubricant outside of the condom. Then we had protected oral sex and then unprotected handjob til I ejaculate.  So probably two weeks later, I got a b-scan (type-b ultrasonic) where they put gel on the scanner and move around on your body. Then I went travelling with my family, couple days into the trip, I had these ring rashes that don't itch.  They were grown on almost the exact same trail as the b-scan scanner.  The thing is today I had another b-scan, and this rash didn't occur at all....I am worried to death doctor. I couldn't sleep and eat. Please advise. Thanks
Thank you for your post.
None of the sexual encounters described would have put you at risk of HIV infection at all whatosever.  Therefore there is no need for you to worry about HIV.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Still no answers?