HIV - International Expert Forum
Risk assesment
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Risk assesment

Hi doctor,

I need your assesment for the following exposure:
I went last week to do a massage in 5 stars hotel in Antalya in Turkey, no sexual activities at all, but after I did an oil massage I am started thinking about Hiv, my concerned that they gave me a new despicable underwear before a massage to wear it. I started thinking that this disposable underwear is contimenated with any blood or secretions from others, that due to my OCD.
My questions are:
1) did I put my self at any risk of HIV even this underwear is contimenated with any blood or secretions?
2) do I need HIV or any STD test?
3) can I move on and continue my life?
Thanks
1024580_tn?1331577721
Hello,
Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum.  Here below are the answers to your questions:
1) No, no risk of HIV or any other STDs.
2) No, you don't.
3) Yes, you can move on.  
Best wishes,
Dr José
2 Comments
Blank
had a protected sex with a prostitute in thailand.on july 10 2012 .initially we both had shower with out touching each other. then she put condom on my penis and given some oral sex on my condom covered penis for leass tha a minute. and i did vaginal intercourse with the same condom and i finished with in less than a minute. i removed my penis and she carefully removed condom with her hand. now iam very scared of contracting any hiv or any stds to me because i dont know the status of her. so please help me
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank