HIV - International Expert Forum
Risk of HIV transmission

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Risk of HIV transmission

Hello Doctor
I request you to kindly read my question with patience and request you to reply me in detail if possible
Question
I was dancing with one gal. I wore a very thin pant. We sat on a sofa and she sat on my penis. She was wearing very very short dress. She was NOT nude.
She was pressing hard with her vagina on my penis. For nearly 10 minutes she did like that.  As she was rubbing like that and I was also moving forward and backward, the outer layer on my penis  came back and the mucous membrane part came out. (my penis is inside my pant)
PLEASE NOTE THAT MY PENIS IS COMPLETELY INSIDE MY PANT ONLY. AND THE GAL WAS WEARING DRESS BUT I DID NOT SEE IF SHE IS WEARING AN UNERWEAR.

QUERY

THERE ARE NO VISIBLE HOLES ON MY PANT. HOW EVER, I OBSERVED THAT THE THREADS NEAR ONE CORNER OF THE ZIP WERE TORN. THE THREADS PASSES THROUGH TWO LAYERS OF THE CLOTH around the zip.  I COULD SEE THAT THE THREAD CAME OUT FROM 6 PLACES.  HENCE WHEN I OBSERVED CLEArLY WITH DETAIL, I COULD SEE THAT THERE ARE 6 MINOR HOLES WITH THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF THE THREAD on the two layers of the cloth. THESE HOLES ARE NOT DIRECTLY VISiBLE TO THE EYE BUT ARE VISIBLE ONLY WHEN I SEE IN VERY CLEAR DETAIL. AND THESE HOLES ARE AT THE SAME POINT WHERE MY PENIS OUTER PORTION RESIDES WHEN I WEAR THE PANT.
MY WORRY IS, IF SHE IS NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR AND IF THERE ARE ANY VAGINAL FLUIDS FROM HER AND IF THE VAGINAL FLUID PASS THROUGH THESE TINY HOLES AND TOUCH MY PENIS MUCOUS MEMBRANE WHILE SHE WAS RUBBING. IF THIS HAPPENS, WILL THERE BE ANY RISK OF HIV?

Is it a risk theoretically and practically? Or theoretically there is a risk but no risk practically? Or there is no risk at all?I want to get tested after 3 months only if there is at least a minor risk of HIV. If there is no risk at all I don’t want to get tested.
I AM VERY WORRIED AND YOUR ANSWER MEANS A LOT TO ME.  I have my wonderful wife and two amazing kids.

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to our forum.
The situation that you described is completley risk free form the point of viewof HIV.  There is no risk of HIV infection at all whatsoever, neither theoretically, nor practically.  There is no need to get tested.
Kind regards,
Dr José
viginal fluid out side body does not carry a great deal of risk,it doesnt maitain its infectiousness,there is a theoretical law risk but practically zero risk.but for your rest of mind you can test at 6 weaks and collect your negative result and at 12 weaks to collect your conclusive result