HIV - International Expert Forum
duda
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

duda

me hice el manicure y la sra. me lastimo los dedos con una maquina (limadora de uñas) y me salio sangre, y luego me saco un cuerito con un cortauñas, quiero saber si al momento de que hubo contacto con el cortauñas, me pude haber contagiado de sida.(cuando llegue el lugar estaba vacio) En el supuesto caso de que una persona contagiada haya estado haciéndose las uñas segundos antes que yO. Los instrumentos no los esterilizan, no se si soy exagerada pero si me da mucho miedo.me hice un qeia de 4ta generacion a los 36 dias y me salio negativo Gracias por su ayuda
Tags: HIV
936016_tn?1332769204
Thanks for your post. This is an English speaking forum - we try to answer within 48 hours but this is not always possible.

I don't see any realistic risk to you of HIV through your manicure whether she sterilised the clippers or not.

In any case, you had a 4th generation HIV test at 36 days which was negative and that established whatever your fears, you were not exposed to or infected by HIV. You do not have HIV from this episode.

kind regards, Sean
9 Comments
Blank
ESPERO POR RESPUESTA PLEASEEE NINGUN EXPERTO ME HA RESONDIDO AUN.
Blank
dr. gonzalez puede contestarme por favor
Blank
Sorry my english I did the manicure and mrs. I hurt finger with a machine (nail shaper) then she used nail clipper, I want to know if there was upon contact with the clippers, I could have infected AIDS. (when i got there the place was empty) In the event that an infected person has been getting nails seconds before meNot sterilize instruments, if I am not exaggerated but it scares me. I got a 4th generation QEIA at 36 days and I came out negative Thanks for your help
Blank
No Risk and in any event you tested negative with a 4th Generation test.

However, you never needed a test in the first place.
Blank
Sorry my english I did the manicure and mrs. I hurt finger with a machine (nail shaper) came out a little blood then she used nail clipper, I want to know if there was upon contact with the clippers, I could have infected AIDS. (when the place was empty) In the event that an infected person has been getting nails seconds before meNot sterilize instruments, if I am not exaggerated but it scares me. I got a 4th generation QEIA at 36 days and I came out negative Thanks for your help
Blank
I payed 22 usd and any doctors havent answrr me
Blank
Thank u doctor sean to answer i was a little mad cause took like 13 to answer and i was worried
Blank
Sinusitis is one the fisrt symptoms of HIV?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
936016_tn?1332769204
Dr Sean CummingsBlank
FreedomHealth
London,
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now