HIV - International Expert Forum
handjob, massage

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

handjob, massage
HI, doctor. I come from china. Yesterday, I accept the massage and handjob without condom service at the hotel. She wash hands firstly and put much oil all over my body include my penis, then begin massage and handjob until I ejaculate. Have I any risk of HIV and STD? My friend told me that if I have not symptom, the test is unnecessary. Is it true? Think you!
The situation as described would have not posed any risk to you of any STDs, and certainly no risk of HIV infection at all whatsoever.  No need to worry, no need to get tested.
Best wishes,
Dr José
excuse me, I omit a detail. During the service, she go to toilet.I can't confirm she washed hands. Then She contiued to handjob. If there is some secretion or urine on her hand ,  I have risk?
Thank you very much!
Highly unlikely.
Regards,
Dr José