HIV - International Expert Forum
help..confused

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

help..confused

Hi doc..
I am very confused..i went to a massage parlor here in malaysia..during the massage..i inserted my finger into the masseuse vagina..after that i realised that the skin on the top of the fingernail had peeled back and it happened while i fingering her. 2 weeks after that i had rashes on my arms, stomach, chest and leg.i also developed swollen gland on the neck, night sweats and felt very tired.
Is it possible ARS?
3 weeks back..i had unprotected sex with girlfriend..two weeks after that she had sore throat..fever and rashes..she also feel very tired and had headache. Today her fever and sore throat come back with swollen gland on the neck
. I am very scared that i had infected her..plss ..help me...my exposure only insert finger with fresh peeled that happened during the fingering..
Thank you for your post.  Fingering a vagina, even with a cut or an abrasion on it, is not considered to pose any HIV risk.  No one has ver been reported as being infected that way.  Therefore I do not belive that you need to be concerned about HIV and your symptoms have absolutely nothing to do with HIV sero-conversion in this case.  If you are worried, you can always get a test, which will be negative and will give you peace of mind.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Tq for your comment ...what make me worries is my gf..she had the symtoms (symptoms) exactly 2 weeks after that..
Hi shabb I'm no doctor and no expert I had the same sort of  anxiety for 2 months . You can type the same question in on any forum but the answer will be the same ( off experts that is ) if they say no risk then its true .way I get through it is type what your hiv risk was and when u were tested in google but end it in med help other people similar problems that were answered by experts come up save them pages and when u start think
Bad thoughts about your hiv status view them .hope this helps it helped me