HIV - International Expert Forum
kissing for 5 seconds

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

kissing for 5 seconds

hi i had gone to a strip bar 6 weeks ago and was twice kissed by a girl who gushed champagne which i immed swallowed ....she kissed me for less than 5 seconds ...only lips ...is there any hiv risk ....i was paronoid and got a test at 10 days which was negative .....still am worried....is there any need for retesting at 3 months .....
Thank you very much for your post and welcome to our HIV forum.
No, there is no risk at all whatsoever.  It is impossible to be infected by HIV that way.  No need to worry at all and defintiely no need to have any tests.
Best wishes,
Dr José
Thanx a lot doc u gave me a big relief