HIV - International Expert Forum
masturbation with a wound on anus

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

masturbation with a wound on anus

Hello Doctor,

I received a hand job from a commercial sex worker (CSW) about 11 weeks ago. I am a male. The CSW used massage oil and her hands gave me massage and masturbation. When she massaged my anus, the surface of the anus was cut by her fingernails. I was not sure if the wound on anus was bleeding. Also, I was not sure if she had open cuts or blood on her hands. Then, the CSW masturbated my penis until ejaculation. We did nothing except masturbation and massage. At the same time, I guess the massage oil was contaminated with HIV. Now, I have many symptoms, such as non-itching rash, fever, the sudden loss of weight, canker sore, sore throat, headache, night sweats and so on. So, I have following questions:

1. Am I in the risk of getting HIV and why?
2. Can I get HIV if the CSW's hands were bleeding and touched the wound on my anus simultaneously?
3. Can I get HIV if the contaminated massage oil pour into my anus and urethra?
4. I did 3rd generation Elisa test in China at week 9 from the exposure. It showed negative. Does it will change into positive if I test at week 12 from the exposure? and Why?

Thank you in advance and waiting for your response.

NO, NO RISK AT ALL.  YOU WOULD ONLY BE AT RISK OF HIV THROUGH UNPROTECTED PENETRATION AND IF THE LADY WAS POSITIVE.
2. Can I get HIV if the CSW's hands were bleeding and touched the wound on my anus simultaneously? THERE WOULD NEED TO BE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF BLOOD, AND EVEN SO, THE RISK WOULD STILL BE NEGLIGIBLE.
3. Can I get HIV if the contaminated massage oil pour into my anus and urethra? NO, YOU CAN'T.
OVER 99% OF CASES WOULD HAVE ANTIBODIES AT 8 WEEKS; THEREFORE YOU CAN CONSIDER YOUR TEST TO BE CONCLUSIVE WITHOUT THE NEED TO HAVE ANY FURTHER TESTS.  IN ANY CASE THERE WAS NO RISK TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Kind regards,
Dr José
Hello Doctors, I have waited for a long time. I just want to know when can I get your answers?
Thanks.
Thanks for your response. But why so many symptoms appeared on my body? Thank you again.
symptoms are regardless. and those may be occurs due to anxiety. you never have hiv atall. i hope this keeps you fine.