very concerned
sorry for my bad English.

I had a sexual relationship with a friend.

I've had relationships with, and I did tests and everything was negative.

but I had another relationship last a few days. status asked told me it was negative, but do not know why I do not believe.

for fear of HIV and the other its not penetrate nor let suck my dick.

there was only friction of bodies, suck my testicles and I masturbate with each other.

my question is that I can infect me with these actions, I am very interested hiv question.

I saw that some pre-cum came out, but I remove until clean, in the hypothetical case that touched me with his pre-cum can pass me something????

I should get tested for other STIs????? or should I wait aver if I have any symptoms????? I have fear.
Hello Manuell,

From what you have said = friction of bodies, masturbation and sucking your testicles, I am certain that you have not exposed yourself to HIV and I do not believe you will have exposed yourself to other STD's either.

I think you are fine. I do not think you should worry.

kind regards, Sean
I read in this forum, people who are protected with a condom, anal, and oral without receiving cum in her mouth and have been HIV positive. I have a lot of fear at the thought that I can be tmb of those "rare cases" tell me if I have to take the test. My partner refuses JOINING concerned only test says "I'm sure I have nothing" I have a lot of fear
if pre-cum had touched my penis with her hands could infect me should I test?
helpp me, full precum touched my pennis??????

me should I test?
me should I test?
me should I test?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.