HIV - International Expert Forum
very concerned
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

very concerned

sorry for my bad English.

I had a sexual relationship with a friend.

I've had relationships with, and I did tests and everything was negative.

but I had another relationship last a few days. status asked told me it was negative, but do not know why I do not believe.

for fear of HIV and the other its not penetrate nor let suck my dick.

there was only friction of bodies, suck my testicles and I masturbate with each other.

my question is that I can infect me with these actions, I am very interested hiv question.

I saw that some pre-cum came out, but I remove until clean, in the hypothetical case that touched me with his pre-cum can pass me something????

I should get tested for other STIs????? or should I wait aver if I have any symptoms????? I have fear.
936016_tn?1332769204
Hello Manuell,

From what you have said = friction of bodies, masturbation and sucking your testicles, I am certain that you have not exposed yourself to HIV and I do not believe you will have exposed yourself to other STD's either.

I think you are fine. I do not think you should worry.

kind regards, Sean
4 Comments
Blank
I read in this forum, people who are protected with a condom, anal, and oral without receiving cum in her mouth and have been HIV positive. I have a lot of fear at the thought that I can be tmb of those "rare cases" tell me if I have to take the test. My partner refuses JOINING concerned only test says "I'm sure I have nothing" I have a lot of fear
Blank
if pre-cum had touched my penis with her hands could infect me should I test?
Blank
helpp me, full precum touched my pennis??????

me should I test?
me should I test?
me should I test?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
936016_tn?1332769204
Dr Sean CummingsBlank
FreedomHealth
London,
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank