HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
Am i at risk for HIV or anyting?

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Am i at risk for HIV or anyting?

8 weeks ago i was at a bachelor party and i  fingered several of the strippers, and i suck one breast only for a second and i tasted a substance in my mouth possibly milk only a drop or two what if blood was mix with the milk? cause she said she had a newborn baby, after i tasted it i  immediately spit out several times is there a need to worry? Also after fingering several strippers i went jacked off using the same hand that i had fingered them with. Also after i jacked off, i used a big towel that was in the bathroom to wipe my penius what if there was sprem or blood on the towel when i wipe does any of this a need to be concern...thanks for you response...by the way i did get tested at 36 days which is 5 weeks at a local clinic by a nurse...HIV was negative and STD was negative...please advise thanks
Welcome to our Forum. I'll be glad to comment. he exposures you describe are entirely safe.  There is no risk of HIV or other STDs from any of the activities that you describe.  it is unlikey that any of the strippers you contacted had HIV or other STDs- most do not.  Furthermore, even if one of them did, neither HIV nor other STDs are spread through masturbation (even when you get a partner's genital secretions on you), from licking or sucking a person's nipples (even if you swallow milk or other material) of from contact with a towel or other cloth that might have genital secretions or blood on them., there is no reason to worry and no reason to test again.

I hope this comment is helpful to you. EWH
thanks sound good so no test warranted?? and i can resume unprotected sex with my wife?...one last thing and im gone forever explain transmission of hiv?ex:??..thanks
Yes, you can resume unprotected sex with yiour wife.  HIV is transmitted in adults only through unprotected genital or ano-genital sexual contact or through injection of infected material deep into tissue.  EWH
i take it that "unprotected genital or ano-genital sexual contact"... is vaginal or anal!.

thanks

God Bless you!
And God Bless America!

Correct, pentrative genital or ano-genital intercourse, not touching or non-penetrative rubbing.  
one more question Dr Hook can you catch anything from needleS that are used for blood drawn at your local labs where you would go to get tested just asking...if the needles were used on a previous patient? of course assuming the previous patient had something

thanks
Re-use of needles in this way is not a concern.  Commercial laboraties take great pains to make sure that needles are not re-used and most blood drawing equipment is specifically designed to only be used a single time.

It is time for this thread to end.  EWH