HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
Am i exposed to any STD or HIV

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Am i exposed to any STD or HIV

I went to massage parlour 2 weeks back and had a blow job with condoms . I also fingered her vagina for 10 seconds and suked her nipples for 10-20 seconds. thats it.

4 days after this incident i got fever and now i'm better but sometimes i feel cold and my legs starts paining and back muscles gets stiff. I dont have any rashes , my urine is very clear and able to eat and drink properly.

i'm still worried abt that . I have never done any sexual intercourse with any female other than my wife. after this massage parlour incident i'm very much worried. I had a blow job with condom but what i much worrying is that i  inserted my finger in her vagina for few seconds and immediately wiped my finger(whatever was sticky in my finger) with the cloth. One week after that incident i had mild fever and cold. I'm worried , please confirm that i dont have any std

Please let me know is STD infection or anything else occured. I'm scared

Releive me from this tension
There was no risk of HIV or any other from the exposures you describe, even if your massage partner had HIV, which almost certainly she did not.  Symptoms never are a valid indciator of new HIV infection; yours don't sound like HIV anyway; and HIV symptoms cannot start in 4 days.  You caught a cold.

So settle down. You're fine.  You don't need HIV/STD testing.

Best wishes--  HHH, MD
is touch the vagina and having the sticky fluids will cause any infection. I'm afraid becoz from that weekend i was suffering from flu fever and body pain.

i penis not even touched her vagina

please advise
please help me . i'm very tensed , I;m not getting releif.  I still suffer from internal fever and musles aches. I did a big mistake by going to massage parlour and getting the blow job. One thing i never had any intercourse with any female other than my wife. what is bothering me is i touched the vagina of that female and had some fluids sticking to my fingers but immediately i wiped it with a cloth. I'm not getting proper sleep , just thinking if something has infected me .
I have nothing to add to my reply yesterday.  "Getting relief" is not the responsibilty of this forum.  Your symptoms are not due to HIV or any other STD.  Go see a doctor if they continue to bother you.

I will have no further comments.
its been 2 months i had that encounter what i described to u in my previous post. I had mild fever for a week after that i became normal. whenever i think of that i get fear and due to that my body either get hot or cold . my apetite is good,urine is very clear and i dont have any other disorders. sometimes i feel heat in my body and i dont get proper sleep.  Am i exposed to any risk ? becoz of this fear i'm not having physical contact with wife thinking if i'm infected , it should pass on to her. please tell me am i exposed to any risk or something like that
I already told you there was no possibility of catching HIV.  Did you think I might have changed my mind?  If you remain unconvinced, have an HIV test.  If you haven't had any other exposures, the result will be negative.

No more comments, please.  This thread is closed.
Could he not get them from discharge from the nipple?
No.
not even if there was brest milk?
No.   Breast milk is minimally infectious for HIV.  Among babies nursed by an HIV infected mothers, swallowing several ounces of milk every day, only about 10-15% become infected after 6 months.  So what do you think your risk might have been from being exposed to a drop or two?

You may not keep coming back with every anxiety-driven "yes but" or "what if" question that comes into your mind.  One more and I will delete this entire thread.

hi doctor , today i went to DSC clinic where they pricked my left hand middle finger to get a few drops of blood and placed it on HIV-antibody test strip.

i was negative ....
Of course it was negative. There was no other possibility.

No further comment.  This thread is closed.