HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
I just want to see if I got this right....

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

I did post this is the free forum but I find myself still worried....  

1.  I have absolutely no concern for HIV Iif a bare penis does not enter my vagina or anus or I am not doing iv drugs.

2.  There is no risk what so ever from enviromental surfaces like a door handle/toilet seat even if I touch someone elses blood wet or dry and I touch  inside my vagina, inside my anus, my eyes, my nose, or in my mouth.  If this does happen would you suggest testing? Even if you are previously immunocomprised because of a transplant?
Welcome to the Forum.  I'll be pleased to confirm what you have already read on the Community site.  Sometime all of the media sensationalism enhanced by the internet can lead to mis-understandings about HIV risk.  The situations you describe are not associated with risk for HIV.

Correct.

2.  There is no risk what so ever from environmental surfaces like a door handle/toilet seat even if I touch someone else’s blood wet or dry and I touch  inside my vagina, inside my anus, my eyes, my nose, or in my mouth.  If this does happen would you suggest testing? Even if you are previously immunocompromised because of a transplant?

There has never been a case of HIV transmission documented to occur from transfer of blood or genital secretions on a person's hands or on an inanimate object such as a door knob.  Thus, there is no need for concern or for testing.  These facts do not change even if you are immunocompromised because of a transplant.  

I hope my comments are helpful.  EWH
Thank you this does help!

So it's safe to say HIV is just not lurking in the enviroment waiting for you to get it?     You would be able to determine at what point/where you got it... Like the person you had sex with or the persons blood you got it from?  It must be direct/immediate contact.... Like the blood needs to leave the person and basically be bled inside you... Not touching something else first?
Like you not going to by accidently touch blood not know it and touch any of the above mucous membranes and get HIV.
You are worrying entirely too much. No change from my earlier comments.  EWH
Okay thank you very much for your help.  You have helped a lot with my anxiety and reassuring me I was overreacting.
Glad to help.  Take care.  EWH