HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
Nude Massage and Hand job

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Nude Massage and Hand job

Incident : March 30 – Had a 10 min nude massage with female masseuse fully clothed. She rubbed my butt and anal area (2 or 3 times), a little more than a normal massage touching the hole, without inserting her finger. She then asked me to turn over so she could give a hand job. Immediately after that, I ejaculated. As far as I remember, she had hardly touched my penis. She then grabbed some tissue paper and cleaned the penis quickly. Then, she took a warm towel & cleaned my penis.

History: Diagnosed OCD 10 years back & on fluoxetine on and off. After 10 days of the incident, my psychiatrist doctor put me on to fluoxetine again (prozac - 20 mg / day).

Symptoms:
After 20 days - Soar throat, sweating hands and feet, mild ear ache, headache and high fever (101 F) for about one day. Local doctor prescribed Amoxicilin & Tylenol after checking my ear. After the first dose of Amoxicilin and Tylenol, my fever & headache went away. Soar throat continued on and off for about 2 months. My psychiatrist doctor put me on clonazepam to relieve anxiety (0.25 mg).

After 10 days - Severe stomach upset for 1 week (with frequent urge to urinate and diarrhea). Feet started feeling warm (during the nights). frequent pain in my ribs, under arm & stomach cramps. Lost about 4 kgs in one month.

At 7 weeks– Swollen inguinal lymph node on left leg, swollen eye lid, swelling in the right thigh.

After 10 weeks (24th June) - Itching rash (2 rashes about 1 cm diameter on my chest / heart region, 4 - 5 pink pimples like on my stomach near the button & 2 on my back). Local doctor said it could be folliculitis. Also had 3 purple flat dots on my inner elbow of right hand (next to the vein) which lasted for about 2 days.

At 4 months - Hands & feet are either sweating, freezing or burning.

My doc says, everything I'm experiencing is due to OCD and there is no need to get tested.
Welcome back to our Forum.  I'm sorry that your OCD continues to trouble you.  This question is very similar to the interchange you and I have had in the past and my reply has not changed.  As I have told you before, there is NO risk whatsoever for acquisition of HIV from receipt of masturbation,  Further, the symptoms you are describing are non-specific and, as your psychiatrist has told you, is a combination of the increased attention to symptoms you are having due to your OCD and coincidence, not HIV.  Remember, the symptoms of recently acquired HIV are non-specific and are very common among persons who do not have HIV.  In your case, the time sequence of your symptoms and the fact that you have had symptoms which occurred at more than 8 weeks all are inconsistent with HIV.  

My advice is to work with your psychiatrist whom I agree with, stay off the internet which will only mislead you, and forget about the possibility of HIV from your no risk event.  I hope my confirmation of what you have already heard from your psychiatrist will be helpful.  EWH
I am very scared to get tested and googling with the above mentioned symptoms on the internet is making me more nervous, crazy and scared. My doctor says, everything I am experiencing is due to the OCD and there is no need to get tested also.

I have a beautiful daughter (2 years old) and a loving wife. I have promised to never ever indulge in any such mis-adventures in future.

I am really scared to get tested and like to know if you see any risk in the exposure that I had, for any kind of STDs.