HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
Obsessive–compulsive disorder

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Obsessive–compulsive disorder

Dear Doctor

First of all I would like to thank your effort in responding to inquiries and I know this is a repeated question on your forum but the obsessive killed me.

Two weeks ago I had outcall tantric massage, at the end as usual of this kind of massage the masseur gave me a (Masturbation) hand-job with lotion.

She was bare chest but did not remove her underwear and only touch my penis and testicle . No sexual intercourse, no oral sex and no kisses..

The question is:

1- Am I under HIV or STD's risk?

2- Does this worth a test? If yes, which test and when?

3- Statistically, Is there anyone infected in this way?

4- Since I am married. Is it possible that I have intercourse with my wife without any test?

If there were any assurances I really need it to get rid of obsessive.

Thank you
Welcome to the Forum. There is no risk at all from the activities (notice please that I did not refer to it as an exposure) that you describe.  

1- Am I under HIV or STD's risk?
No, there is no meaningful risk for any STI, including HIV from receipt of masturbation.  

No, there is no need for testing.

No, there are no instances in which persons have been shown to become infected through the sorts of activities you describe.  

Yes, your massage should not keep you from having unprotected sex with your sife.  There is no reason whatsoever to hesitate from having unprotected sex with your wife related to the events that you describe.

I hope that these comments are helpful to you.  I have done my best to be clear in my responses.  There should be no need for "but what if...." or "have you ever seen...." follow-up questions.  EWH
Thank you very much Dr for your time
Glad to help.  EWH