HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
getting *** fingered

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

getting *** fingered

respected doctors,

my partner has tested positive just a week back and we met today even though we didn't have sex but mutually masturbated with each other and after about 10 minutes in the heat of the moment he fingered my ***.
now i m very scared what if he had cut on his finger.
is it possible by any chance that i can get hiv by getting fingered?
Tags: fingered
Welcome to our Forum.  You need not worry.  First of all, you have said nothing to suggest that your partner has HIV- most heterosexual men and women do not.  More importantly however, HIV is not spread by mutual masturbation.  This is the case even when particpants get each others' genital secretions on one another and even if he had a cut on his finger.  There is no reason for concern and no need for testing.

I hope this infomration is helpful to you.  EWH
I said that my partner tested POSITIVE for HIV just a a week back and i am negative as we always used protection.
But i am worried as he fingered my *** and if he has cut on his finger am i at risk by getting my *** fingered????
I apologize.  I did not understand what you meant by "positive" in your intial question.  Nonetheless, there is still no risk from mutual masturbation.  As concerning as thi sis, the fact is, no one has ever gotten HIV from mutual masturbation.  EWH
Dr. Hook said:
"HIV is not spread by mutual masturbation.  This is the case even when particpants get each others' genital secretions on one another and even if he had a cut on his finger.  There is no reason for concern and no need for testing."

You did not state he was HIV positive, you said he was 'positive'..

Good work on always using protection! Continue to do so!
thanks doctor ,

sorry to bother u again i know now there is no risk from mutual masturbation but my another question is that since
my hiv positive partner fingered my for a minute in my ***...is it a  risk if he had a cut on his finger?
No, this still is a form of masturbation and is a no risk activity.  EWH