HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
having bad ideas about hiv
About This Forum:

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

having bad ideas about hiv

hello dr hhh,first soory for the poor english
i have visited last week one of the melbourne brothel and i was having sex with asian girl.
i lick her vagina and anus for several minitus after that i have done some fingering orgasm to her suddenly i saw small amount of blood came out from her vagina .i was too drunk that time now im worrying about it. its a legal brothel but still im upset about that because i have seen blood and there are 2 small dried cuts on my fingers probably 7 hrs old cuts .i was having condom protected sex but still feel upset about it.i just want to know do i need to get medical test ? im really worrying now.hope you can help me with this.thank you very much
300980_tn?1194933000
Welcome to our Forum. Your risk of getting HIV at a licensed Australian brothel is close to zero. The workers in such places are checked regularly for HIV and other STDs. Further, there is no meaningful risk for HIV from any of the activities you describe (masturbation ("fingering"), oral sex, or condom protected sex) and whether or not you had cuts on your fingers or you happened to get some of your partner's blood on you, your cuts or to swallow it does not change this.  There is no meaningful risk for HIV from these activities, there is no need for concern and no need for testing.

I hope my comments are helpful to you.  EWH
3 Comments
Blank
Thanks for your answer .i really appreciate the work you people are doing with this site.i was stress for last whole week because of this.thanks again
Blank
300980_tn?1194933000
I am glad my comments were helpful. EWH
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank