HIV - Prevention Expert Forum
massage

This forum is limited to prevention of HIV and to safe sex in general. All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

massage

Dear Dr.
Everywhere i to read on the internet that to be need to sex the infection (anal, oral, vaginal).For me was nothing... I am worried that:Was only just a massage,i was naked,on the girl was panties.She sitting on my back.My problem the next..I am to young and have many acne.if she on panties was vaginal fluids and panties touching my acne possibility the infection.I dont know this time any acne was in open.If was open,need to worry?
soory this stupied question,but i am little bit young and sorry my english,because i am from hungary..
Norbert
Welcome to the Forum.  I will try to help.  There is no risk to you of HIV or any other STD from having a masseuse sit on your back while giving you a massage. This is true even if you have open acne lesions present on your back and even if her genital secretions came through her panties and onto your back.

You do not need to worry about this exposure and do not need testing.

I hope this comment is helpful to you. EWH
Thank you,you are help for me...
I have one last question..
My best freinds after any risk was 2 times on test.The first was 22.days,the second was 29.days.All to was 4 gen Ab/ag test.Need more testing for him?
At 28 days the results of a 4th generation test are definitive.  He does not need more testing.   EWH
thanks for everythings..have nice day