Atripla & depression
I've been on Tribuss an Atripla generic for a few days short of a month and I feel like a zombie, tired and not so motivated anymore. I suspect I'm feeling depressed. I don't want to go on anti-depressants if possible. How long will this feeling last?
give  it some time.  I don't want to scare you or anything, most people find it a great drug and i had lots of energy...

I am a woman and am pre menopausal so i am a bit moody lately anyways...
for me i was fine  for a few , 4 ? months, until the nightmares started and then a few months later i had horrible mood swings and yelled at everyone around the house about stupid things.  I stuck it out my labs were great!

then crying for no reason the felt  anxiety and then deep depression and wanted to crawl in a hole. i stopped it and my head cleared in a week and i was like whew!  back to myself.  bad trip for me but some are fine..