Circumsizion and HIV
Hi Dr, I have already tested positive for the HIV...however, I have lots of questions and no one to ask.  Is it possible for a circumsized man to be a carrier of the virus and it not affect him in any way shape or form but he is able to  transfer or infect whoever he comes into contact with?  I have read that sometimes the first signs of the infection can be mistaken for flu which is then ignored and when it goes away, that person is none the wiser to knowing that they are infected.

Please advise...
You do not have a confirmed test result.
Can u tell me what u think about the following information pls?

2008 i had unprotected sex for about three weeks in jamaica.  came back to the uk and had a test done in jan 09...results negative for hiv but positive for PID...november 09 in a new relationship for 8 months...had protected sex every time...Now i am normally a sufferer of thrush and BV and will often go to my local clinic for treatment. went to clinic for treatment of thrush in march 2011 and just because i ws asked, had a test for hiv...test negative...good. met a guy in Jan 2011 never had sex but i received oral sex from him a few times...never gave either.   met new partner in march 2011 28th to be exact...had unprotected sex on 28th and 30th march and on 1st and 6th april 2011...partner was circumcised and did not ejaculate in me either on any of the occasions.  i became ill on 3rd april which lasted about a week and a half...was told that i was in sero-conversion state.  went to clinic on 11th april results were inconclusive ending of april...request for repeat bloods done still inconclusive.  redid test in june results came in June 9th - hiv positive.  my partner tested...his results came in today 20th june - NEGATIVE.....how is that possible?  I am in an even bigger shock...cos something does not add up...i asked about western blot...was adviced that my bloods were tested using that method...is it possible to get a false positive reading and or a false negative reading?  clinic said that they will retest my blood taken on march 9th and they took fresh blood from me today which the will test and match with the previous bloods...WHAT IS HAPPENING? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?  PLEASE......................