HIV, Living With Community
Concerned About My Son

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

Concerned About My Son

I just found information in my son's school paper relating to the medications used to treat HIV infections.  I am so scared and confused about why he did not tell me about it.  I cried this morning after finding the information and now I am terrified about his future.  What am I to do and how to begin talking to him about my discovery? I AM SO SCARED AND CONFUSED.
When he's ready to talk about it, he'll address it with you.