HIV, Living With Community
Don´t want to pass it on

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

Don´t want to pass it on

I got a bj off a girl unexpected and vey quick. Neither of us seem to have any cuts but she swallowed. She doesn´t know I have hiv, should I tell her to have a test, I don´t want to scare her as she is having a bad year already and I don´t plan to see her again
This is a forum for individuals who are HIV positive or have AIDS to connect and support each other.
I AM HIV PSITIVE
What state do you live in and I'll give you the disclosure law for that state.
Irish, not worried about the law. I keep it to myself unless I feel I have to. This was a once off where a girl kept coming on to me. I want to do the right thing but keep it telling her would make things hard for both of us espically if it is unecessary.  
If oral is as low risk as you say would it be best ot to scare her.
This forum is for HIV+ members to connect and support each other.  It is not a place for debate or questions about HIV from those who are worried they may have it.

MedHelp encourages everyone to protect themselves when engaging in sexual activity.  It's a good idea to assume that everyone has something they may pass on, and protect yourself accordingly.  We also encourage people to have open communication with their sexual partners, and to discuss STDs, but we know that doesn't always happen, and some may be perfectly honest but not know they have an STD.

Emily