HIV, Living With Community
Hiv and next steps

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

Hiv and next steps

I had my first test back, and it was HIV positive.  the doctor now is looking to see how bad i have it (CD4).  i will also go back to thailand where i assume i got HIV and will set up an appointment with a good hospital there to review.

my question - how do i begin living with this disease?  what forums are there?  i want to chat with real people and not statistics provided by Doctors.  i know there is still a stigma on HIV.  tks.

This discussion is related to Newly Diagnosed Not been to ID Specialist have questions on testing.
always  remember trust god and he will lead the way there nothing to hard for god..i know  yuri hurting just get better and take care of yourself.
This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it.