HIV, Living With Community
How much HIV virus is in Pre-***

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

How much HIV virus is in Pre-***

I am HIV+ and had oral and anal sex, my viral load has been undetectable for 3 years, and one of my meds is Truvada and the other is Isentress.

I did not ejaculate.  Does that make any difference?

Tell me you had protected sex?
Less chance of you infecting anyone with a undertectable viral load unlikey in my opinion But safer sex is best prevention. Sometimes in the heat of passion. Condoms can be forgotten.  Then we take crazy chances with our health the other person should also be responsible for their own sexual health
The person known to be infected should take all necessary protection from taking a chance of transmitting it to someone else.