Aa
A
A
Close
Kaletra and Truvada Side Effects
I'm on the combo Kaletra and Truvada for the past 4 years and now have bad Peripheral Neuropathy and a severe symmetrical rash on my arms and legs to go with it. The rash has been treated with steroids, antibiotics, and antihistamines for the last three months and does not go away. It is painful and driving me nuts to boot. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Cancel
4 Answers
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Here is a good story for your reading - http://www.aidsbeacon.com/news/2011/05/05/nerve-damage-is-still-a-common-complication-in-people-with-hiv-aids/
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks a lot for the article, it makes me feel a whole lot better knowing, at least, where the PN neuropathy is coming from.

Because my rash is symmetrically placed on my body the ER doc who told me it was coming from the PN, may have just thought that? I dunno. Probably should go to a neurologist.

I've smoked MJ for years, it definitely helps with superficial PN pain, but the deep burning and cramping never goes away. I'll try the capsaisin cream and see how that goes and get back here and let readers know (if their interested).
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV, Living With Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank