My recent HIV concerns!
I was diagnosed with HIV in 2006, I was 26 years......I was at 129CD4 count.......When I started feeling sick I started treatment. I got all the way up to almost 500CD4 count....I was undetectable for 5 years until now docs were like wow! I went into the hospital back in Feb of this year for some kidney infection that the doctors was confounded about how I got and my CD4 was 2something and viral load 500+ AFTER 5 YEARS UNDETECTABLE!.  Kidneys got clear & I left.... My luck got worse and my home was broken into......I pretty much stopped taking my meds since Feb/March because I was discouraged really bad......I take Epzicon, Norvir, & Reyataz......Am I now resistant? I still have a lot of meds......I'm scared I am resistant...I heard It's hard for those particular meds to build resistance...But What do I do????
Those are questons that you need to discuss with your ID doctor.
I have an appointment but I still wanna get others opinion that may have been through what I am going through.