HIV, Living With Community
Pregnancy and Tribuss
About This Community:

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy and Tribuss

hi i am currently on Tribuss treatment and it has been a fantastic journey for me, never experience any side effects even my skin is beautiful and glowing but my question is that can i fall pregnant while on this treatment its about 8-9 months now since i have started the treatment.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Of course you can become pregnant. What ever made you think you couldn't?
Blank
but me and my husband have been trying for our second child since last year and still nothing is happening and the biological clock is ticking and we really want another child but not even sure what to do. we both don't smoke and drink but we just don't seem to get pregnant.
Blank
Try a OB Gyn  doctor for referrals.
Blank
You should try fertility clinic or Dr
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV, Living With Community Resources