HIV, Living With Community
SCARE

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

SCARE

I just got the diagnosis of HIV+ few days ago, Im in USA, Im inmmigrant, i dont have papers,  insurance and not enough money to pay for medicine. What can I do. Im scare.
Then I suggest you go back to your home country and seek medical help.
Thank you for your advice, you was so kind,
but is not that easy.
I am sorry that teak is not caring about your situation. I on the other hand feel horrible that you contracted this in the USA not your country so we should be helping you as well. There are other avenues you can explore. Go look at the Ryan White Foundation there are many things that you can b e eligable for. 2014 when ot comes this will not be an issue. It is an outrage how much this medicne cost only the rich can afford here meds and may I add I have seen many people that have insurnce money and they still get there medicqal and meds free. Dont give up keep looking
He can't get help form Rayan White.
Thank you so much for those words shellyo and that info, im already in contact with that fundation. I didnt meant to live free here in this wonderfull country wich im, also love. Im a hard worker, i pay my bills and have no debts im still working as a freelance and i help a non-profits organizations when i can with my job besides my other clients, im just worry cause im alone, i feel terrible with this situation, i wanna still crying cause my wrong decisions and my papers are not ready yet; plus i cant have any insurance cause my legal status. But i really appreciated your info. Thank you so much. I wont give up.