SO SCARED!
I am so scared to get checked for HIV. I was diagnoised with HSV and am now scared to get checked for HIV. I was with a partner who i didnt know at the time was with MANY other women and I found out he was even with men. I now have a swollen gland in my mouth and diarrhea and a fever of 101.7. I am terrified to get tested for HIV. Because of my prior infection with HSV i know I am more at risk, should i be freaking out, or could i have these symptoms because of my anxiety of being so scared and not getting much sleep in the last few nights because ive been worrying so much. I took a HIV test last apil and it was neg. I have been with the same guy probably 8-9 times since then and only him, but he has been with A LOT of people. Should I be freaking out to the severity I am?
This is a forum for individuals who are HIV positive or have AIDS to connect and support each other.
You have herpes simplex 1 and your worried about it when 75 percrent of the world population has it? and you think you have HIV? Go to the HIV prevention forum and get tested after 3 months
first maybe you should kinda calm down and relax that might help so just relax you will probably be okay

best of luck