HIV, Living With Community
SO SCARED!

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

SO SCARED!

I am so scared to get checked for HIV. I was diagnoised with HSV and am now scared to get checked for HIV. I was with a partner who i didnt know at the time was with MANY other women and I found out he was even with men. I now have a swollen gland in my mouth and diarrhea and a fever of 101.7. I am terrified to get tested for HIV. Because of my prior infection with HSV i know I am more at risk, should i be freaking out, or could i have these symptoms because of my anxiety of being so scared and not getting much sleep in the last few nights because ive been worrying so much. I took a HIV test last apil and it was neg. I have been with the same guy probably 8-9 times since then and only him, but he has been with A LOT of people. Should I be freaking out to the severity I am?
This is a forum for individuals who are HIV positive or have AIDS to connect and support each other.
You have herpes simplex 1 and your worried about it when 75 percrent of the world population has it? and you think you have HIV? Go to the HIV prevention forum and get tested after 3 months
first maybe you should kinda calm down and relax that might help so just relax you will probably be okay

best of luck