HIV, Living With Community
Safest Way to Have a Baby

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

Safest Way to Have a Baby

I am deeply in love with my boyfriend and we have decided to get married and would like to have children. We have heard about sperm washing and was told that we can conceive naturally if his loads are undetectable. I want to kow what is the safest method without infecting myself or my baby?
That is something that you need to discuss with your/his ID doctor.