Side Effects: Norvir, Reyataz, Truvada
I recently started the Norvir, Reyataz, Truvada combo.  This is my first time taking "the meds"  after being hiv + for 20 years.  I have been on them for only 11 days.  I have weird side effects: headaches, queasy stomach, and fatigue/weakness.  I told my doctor, and he said, to "tough it out for another week, and he'll see if he needs to change the combination, or switch meds.   I spoke to a specialty pharmacist, who agreed with my doctor that the side effects are normal, but will dissipate after my body adjust to the meds.  
It seems as though, that everyone else on this forum has no side effects or very few with this combination?
I just wondered if anyone had any experience similar to mine?
after 4 years with meds one year ago I started Norvir, Reyataz, Truvada, during the day I feel pretty normal, however the worse part of the day are the mornings because I feel weakness and queasy stomach as you said. It is making a little bit depressed because I feel like I dont want to wake up until I feel better, which takes one or two hours! So I am waking up very late, almost at noon. I'm 32 years and I would love to go to the Gym and do other staff before I go to work in the afternoon, but the stomach and my body feeling weak doesnt let me. I will talk with my doctor about it, because otherwise I like these pills since they dont have other sides effects. Like I said, after those feelings are gone I feel pretty good.
I started those meds after being five yrs of bein postive and yes it had me feeling the same way so i talk to my doc and told him and also mentioned i dont like takin all them pills so he put me on complera one pill a day and im still undected and been undected for 2yrs
hey
I have just found your comment on here are u still taken this combination? I have started these combination in march 2012 due to Atripla almost killed me .... when do u take your medication ?afternoon ,evening after meal? I dont know what to do because im starting to think that i m struggling with depresion even tho.i have thousands reason to be super happy but i feel like something is blocking me inside and can t even breathe properly...do u think it could be the medication? i have mood being changed 100 x during a day ,I want to do things but I cant decide what do first what do I want ,plus my stomach feels strange ... i just want to sleep....but then there ARE days when im ok ....:(( wish i do not take anything anymore this is just a first year ....