HIV, Living With Community
Urgent: Side Effect of Truvada & Viramune

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

I have been on Truvada and Viramune for 3-4 years from the beginning and got my T-Cell high under control and no viral load detectable without any side effect from the drugs. Just a couple of months ago, I gradually progressed on tiredness, dizziness and light pressure in the ears. The doctor is not sure whether it is from my Sleep Apnea not under control or the side effect of the HIV drug. Anyone share this experience after a few years using Truvada and Viramune or similar story???

Thank you so much

Johnny