Worried_Father

Hi Doctor, I recently (last week)diagnosed by HIV positive. Yet to inform this to family.  I was totally confused about my life and family .. now am paying for my mistake..yet to visit the specialist , First I need to inform this to my wife, not sure how she willrespond.

Yesterday I was in very stressed and my 5 kids making some noise around me after reaching home.

After some time, she is doing very noise and I unable to control and slapped her very hard in her face. unfortunately she got some bleeding/small wound. I don't have any cut on my hand.

Plz plz tell me my child was not in risk from that issue rt?? she has patches (scratches) on her face ( redness, no bleeding). I dont have any visible cut , scratches, wound in my hand..

I have 2 kids, every time at home they want to play with me, they want sleep at my bed. they want to kiss & hugs..now every day am crying and praying GOD to give strength. Plz advise me to stay safely with my family.
Hi Doctor, I recently (last week)diagnosed by HIV positive. Yet to inform this to family.  I was totally confused about my life and family .. now am paying for my mistake..yet to visit the specialist , First I need to inform this to my wife, not sure how she will respond.

Yesterday I was in very stressed and my 5 year kid making some noise around me after reaching home.

HIV is not transmitted in that manner.
Thanks Teak, Kindly help and advise how to deal with kids and family with day to day life?
What is there to advise them of?