HIV, Living With Community
Worried_Father

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

Worried_Father

Hi Doctor, I recently (last week)diagnosed by HIV positive. Yet to inform this to family.  I was totally confused about my life and family .. now am paying for my mistake..yet to visit the specialist , First I need to inform this to my wife, not sure how she willrespond.

Yesterday I was in very stressed and my 5 kids making some noise around me after reaching home.

After some time, she is doing very noise and I unable to control and slapped her very hard in her face. unfortunately she got some bleeding/small wound. I don't have any cut on my hand.

Plz plz tell me my child was not in risk from that issue rt?? she has patches (scratches) on her face ( redness, no bleeding). I dont have any visible cut , scratches, wound in my hand..

I have 2 kids, every time at home they want to play with me, they want sleep at my bed. they want to kiss & hugs..now every day am crying and praying GOD to give strength. Plz advise me to stay safely with my family.
Tags: family, HIV, child
Hi Doctor, I recently (last week)diagnosed by HIV positive. Yet to inform this to family.  I was totally confused about my life and family .. now am paying for my mistake..yet to visit the specialist , First I need to inform this to my wife, not sure how she will respond.

Yesterday I was in very stressed and my 5 year kid making some noise around me after reaching home.

HIV is not transmitted in that manner.
Thanks Teak, Kindly help and advise how to deal with kids and family with day to day life?
What is there to advise them of?