HIV, Living With Community
any hiv organisation

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

any hiv organisation

Hello, i am 30 both my parents live with hiv here in nigeria. I dont know if anyone knows of any hiv organisation i can join there  i want to help people and create more awareness. Immediately after my masters degree in businuess adminiatration in the united kingdom i had to rush back when my mum told me i could not bear to live without being cloae to home. And the annoying part os the fact that my dad sees nothing wrong in what he has done.     Please i want to join others to create mpre awareneas.