HIV, Living With Community
changing med schedule

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

changing med schedule

I take Atripla every night at 10 PM - I put it in my pillbox in the morning and take it at night.  Today, I spaced out and took it around 10:30 am, after taking it at 10 PM last night.  I want to get back to the night time regiment, by taking it 2-3 hours earlier or later every day until I am back to 10:00 pm.  Is it better to take it every 21-22 hours every day until I do, or is it better to take it every 26-26 hours every day until back to 10 PM.
Just go back to time you want. It isn't going to make a difference.