hiv home testing are they accurate?
hi i have had unprotected sex with 3 people 27 momnths ago over the last 3 months ago i have taken 4 hiv home testing kits! blood sample placed on cassete and you wait for the lines to appear! they are from a company in holland call mirates they seem very big and i have done a lot of research into them and there products! all 4 have come up negative? are they as accurate as they say they say the chance of a false neagative is 97% and the fact i have done 4 multiplies this many fold any advise would be appreciated!
Honestly I"m not sure about them..

I'm in the same spot you are. I did three from Tysonbio all neg. QuikPac.

Seems legit but I guess the only way to know is to go to a doctor. Or get the home access test.

If you find anything about the home tests let me know. I'll do the same.
think they are pretty accurate? the reason they are not for sale in uk and states is because of councelling and people interpet a neg as a pos.

went to london doctor on saturday was spinnig out, with some little spots for the western dot (all negative thank god) on saturday and he said they are acurate but only the ce approved ones. i used the mirates one and rang them 3 times to ask questions they were very helpfull. www.mirates.com
Thanks for the good news.

And grats to your good news of Negs.

I've ordered a Home Access test so I'm just waiting for that to come in. If after that I still can't let my mind at ease then I'll go see a doctor. If then after that I think I"m going to drink for a week straight to forget everything... :D just joking.

I looked at your site. The test look just the same but a different label/name. So thats cool.

Well thanks,

Zfool
i dont think mirates will ship to usa .what country are you in?
Yep they don't ship to the US, but that's okay I have ways around that. I know people outside the US that'll send it to me. The internet is a great tool. Anyways yeah i got the package. Today. And it's negs too. So I'm going to relax a little. I'm sure I'll get another in the future considering my paranoia if so it'll be from a doctor.
what does  ce approved mean?
CE approved???

I don't know where did you read it at?
i took both these test.. tyson (2) and mirates (2) all 4 NEG and they got rid of my anxiety for awhile but it keeps coming back because of what feels like lumps under my armpits and some lymph nodes that are swollen near my collar bone (that i won't stop poking at)... i finally went and got a tests at a Public Health lab but I have to wait 3 weeks.. i still have 2 weeks to wait and am driving myself crazy with worry.... just wondering if any people who posted on here have any comments on the products or know if there actually valid (just to ease my worry a bit)