missing doses
i am on atripla and i am now undetectable but in the last seven weeks have missed two doses can this affect me as i am not feeling too well
Missing random doses of any HIV med is not recommended. You may become resistant to Atripla and the three drugs it is made up of if you continue missing doses. I would not worry too much about the two doses in seven weeks, but try not to let it keep happening! Remember, Atripla is one of the drugs with an easier dosing schedule. If you do become resistant, you may have to switch to something much harder to remember.

I'm remembering back in the day, when I had to take one medication five times a day, equally spaced, night or day. Boy was that fun!

Keep an eye on your numbers, inform the Doc, and if he thinks there is a problem I'm sure s/he will switch you.

Best of Luck,
~Sue