HIV, Living With Community
pins and needles

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

pins and needles

I've recently been diagnosed with HIV, last week. I'm getting constant pins and needles in my hands and a rash is starting to surface on my arms and legs. The rash doesn't hurt as of this point, but the pins and needles are very bothersom. is there anything I can do about this. I can only assume that it is from eczema that I have on my right hand. It seems that eczema like blisters are starting to form underneeth my skin. My feet kinda tingle too.
See your doctor those symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.