HIV, Living With Community
what can i do? when u know your HIV positive?
About This Community:

This is a community for those who have HIV/AIDS, and for family and friends impacted by it. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. All questions and comments. posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.. Under NO circumstances should you act on any advice or opinion posted in any of MedHelp’s communities without first consulting your medical provider. If you have questions regarding your risk for HIV, please visit our HIV Prevention Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what can i do? when u know your HIV positive?

what can i do? when i realise that i testd HIV positive 3 times ormore than that from different hospitals? thanks Tracey Dom
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hi did you know all these hiv test kits came with a disclaimer.
Blank
Unless you have had a positive confirmative test then the only thing you have are preliminary results and have not been confirmed positive.
Blank
Hi,
How are you? You need to confirm the diagnosis with your physician. If found to be positive, consult a clinician experienced in treating HIV and get psychological support from a counsellor or join a support group.  Inform your partner who may also be infected and follow safe-sex guidelines. You could also get information and social and legal support from HIV service organizations in your area. It is important that a strong immune system is maintained with a healthy lifestyle and regular medical examinations. Discuss antiretroviral therapies with a qualified physician.  Take care and regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV, Living With Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank