where to test the cd4?
I am a foreigner here, and already HIV positive.I am not sure where can test my cd4, because I can not back to my country regularly, and if have to take medicine, where can i get the drug and how much will that cost? Does the hosipital can keep my secret?
How are you? Hospitals usually have policies regarding the confidentiality of  the patients being treated. CD4  testing may be done in  hospitals where your attending physician is a consultant.  If you do not have a specialist yet, ask for a referral from your attending physician. It is very important to take all doses of the medications to prevent drug resistance. Inquire also about programs or support groups by the local government or hospital regarding this, not only for support but also for medications as well. Take care always and do keep us posted.