24 weeks !
Today i did my 24 week (168 days) hiv duo test. Thank God it was negative. My doctor told me 6 months is 100 percent conclusive. My question is shouldbi count the 6 months as 180 days or do you think 168 days (24 weeks) is equal to 6 months. This thought is lingering in my mind and causing my anxiety levels to rise. Thanks in advance for your expert advice as i am nearly there in terms of getting over this damn hiv anxiety.
This a joke yes, as your giving advice in the HIV forum and alreday know the answer, and if you dont, you should not even be posting.

Trinifool

7 hours
.
To: mickey299
.

3 months is conclusive ! A negative antibody at 68 days is a very,very good indicator of what you 84 days test result will be. Your result will not change at 84 days. Stop stressing and think positive buddy as you will be ok.
.
Anxiety caused this post. I have moments of illogical thinking that has started to haunt me. My apologies
In other words this is an hiv anxiety question " should i trust my 24 weeks (168 days) result as being conclusive or should i retest at 180 days?" Sorry for my hiv anxiety but it is also my Ocd acting up and an answer from you all will help me come back to being sane again.
You never had a risk in the first place and you have wasted all this time.

You have been told that by HIV leading experts.

My last post, get HELP for your OCD, its out of control.
Thanks Apollo
I truly understand what u r going through man, experienced the same thing here. Best of health! Keep up the good spirite, life should be good and enjoyable everyday!
Thanks buddy. This damn anxiety just keeps playing with my mind. I am going for the 180 days test just to get rid of this  doubtful feeling. My therapist has told me that probably this 180 days test mark that i keep thinking about could be the cause for my anxiety to come back. So i am just going to do the 180 day test and put this nightmare behind me. Wish me luck and God Bless
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Robert000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
asdfg361 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 08
Joneyucet is ... Comment
Jul 08